Liquor Licensing Lawyers in Michigan
Our attorneys manage all liquor licensing needs in Michigan, using a comprehensive approach that extends beyond acquisition and renewal.
We provide a comprehensive approach to liquor licensing and pride ourselves on producing a streamlined process from original concept to opening day and beyond for our clients. Our liquor licensing experts have a broad range of knowledge and experience in a wide variety of local, State and Federal licensing matters.
The Law Offices of Salem Samaan in Plymouth MI employs specialists with specific liquor licensing experience with local and state licensing authorities in Michigan. Our experts are known for excellent client communication and satisfaction and a proactive, entrepreneurial attitude.
Our representation can include, but is not limited to:
- Applications for new retail, manufacture, and wholesale licenses
- License renewals, modifications, show-cause hearings and other ongoing licensing activity
- Business-related matters concerning permits including corporate formation, Lease negotiation, and litigation
- Specific expertise in the following business categories:
- National restaurant portfolios
- Regional restaurants, taverns, liquor stores, hotels, and casinos
- Brewery, distillery and winery manufacturers
- Distributors and importers
To schedule a consultation with an experienced liquor license attorney in Michigan, please call the Law Offices of Salem Samaan at 734-459-4040 or submit our online contact form.
Areas Served By Our Michigan Liquor Licensing Lawyers
Our liquor licensing lawyers represent clients all over the State of Michigan.
- Metro Detroit Area
- Ann Arbor
- Detroit Downriver
- Royal Oak
- Farmington Hills
- Sterling Heights
- West Bloomfield
- Bloomfield Hills
- Rochester Hills
- Oakland Township
- Clinton Township